I help my clients with the
- Anxiety & Stress
- Sadness & Depression
- Anger & Frustration
- Conflict Resolution for Relationship or Business
- Family & Relationship
- Feelings of shame and guilt
- Feelings of unworthiness, inadequacy or incompetence
- Grief, illness & end-of-life
- Gaining independence from a relationship or family that has limited your growth or caused you a lot of pain
Life-coaching, career coaching & professional services
- Career-development, career-change, educational- and professional direction
- Running or growing a business
- Financial planning such as Retirement Planning & Estate Planning including buying and selling real-estate.
- Turnaround management and business interventions for small businesses. For more on this topic you can also visit Andreas Jaeger Consulting at https://www.andreasjaegerconsulting.com/
- Growing as a young executive or growing with your job
- Goal-setting, motivation and –attainment
- Support in times of a difficult life-change such as a divorce, change in career, or times of loss or grief
- Conflict Mediation (negotiation and reconciliation assistance for business and relationship)
- Empowerment & overcoming feeling stuck
- Gaining financial control & independence
- Launching or growing a business, building a dream, or realizing a life-goal, legacy, or vision
- Creating an open-minded spiritual foundation for your life
- Understanding goals and approaches of different religions
- Cultivating mindfulness
- Developing your spiritual skills such as prayer, meditation and contemplative practice
- Connecting your life experience to a greater meaning
- Establishing a closer connection to the higher power
- Gaining a higher level of consciousness and enlightenment
…depending on the individual needs in each case, my services can include the following:
- Coaching & Mentoring in a talk-therapy format to develop functional coping mechanisms to deal with challenging life situations.
- Guidance to integrate your spiritual journey into the rest of your life by developing a practice that allows you to (re-) establish a connection to a higher power, such as meditation, prayer, and a contemplative lifestyle.
- Guidance on reading materials, audio materials, support groups, personal development tools and exercises for personal and spiritual growth and development.
- I teach and instruct on meditation and mindfulness techniques to help clients develop their own sanctuaries and practice of spiritual oneness, peace and relaxation.
- Although I do not believe in advising on the content of prayer specifically, I do offer advice on how effective prayer can be structured, what the difference is between “outlining prayer” and “a true authentic, original and introspective connection to the higher power”.
- I do offer advice on how one may integrate prayer into other spirituality techniques such as meditation and contemplation.
- Because this is so often related to our ability to develop a positive outlook and a sense of peace and safety, if needed, my coaching can include Life-skills-coaching (see the bottom of this page) such as guidance on career planning, personal finances, and retirement planning.
- During my business career I was responsible for managing, launching, or improving multi-million-dollar businesses for large Fortune-500 companies. Today, I use this experience to help my clients to realize their own dreams in launching or developing a business, or realizing a vision or life-goal.
- As part of this I can help with firming-up a strategy, developing a business plan, finding revenue streams and articulating a value proposition. For more on this topic you can also visit Andreas Jaeger Consulting at https://www.andreasjaegerconsulting.com/ All of the services you see there are also available as part of my Life-coaching practice and do not necessarily require a consulting engagement as offered at Jaeger Investments LLC.
- I am board licensed real estate agent with Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty, and I can support you as your realtor to buy, or sell a property or to develop a retirement plan that includes passive income property that is sheltered from declines in the stock market. To see what the most powerful real estate brokerage in Arizona can do for you please visit https://www.realtorandreasjaeger.com/
…our counseling & coaching approach:
- Our approach is based on the insight that all challenges in our lives are spiritual in origin, and that true relief from suffering can only come from a process of overcoming patterns of perception that drive unproductive thoughts, feelings and actions.
- These patterns are the result of our underlying level of consciousnesses and our "spiritual state of being", so in order to overcome them, it is not enough to actively change our behavior. In order to be effective, a therapy has to result in an elevated level of consciousness and heightened spiritual energy that is at the origin of our perceptions. This is why we developed our practice in "Spiritually Integrated Dialectic Behavioral Therapy" (SI DBT).
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) focuses on learning skills to increase emotional regulation, distress tolerance, increase frustration threshold, mindfulness, and interpersonal effectiveness. It is particularly useful for individuals who experience negative emotions that are excessively prolonged, frequent, intense, and unpredictable.
- The spiritual integration means that the approach is based on the notion that we produce the suffering in our life based on our spiritual state of being in order to develop the transcendence which will in the end lead to dissolving that which separates us from the state of "Allness" that is the source of all existence.
- Using this insight as part of a DBT-based therapeutic approach we can start to unlock the true underlying task at hand on our journey which had previously been perceived as suffering.
- We can recognize the level of consciousness our spiritual essence is in the process of transcending and facilitate the process by letting-go of compulsions, judgments, neurotic attachments and aversions and as a result end our own suffering.
- This approach is more dynamic and more sustained than conventional forms of counseling or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) because it facilitates the transformation of the root-cause of a patient's reality and experience while at the same time providing highly functional coping mechanisms to process any unexpected challenges arising in the future.
“…In my practice I often meet people who are looking for direction on personal finances, career, education, housing and other topics related to general life management. People often desire more control in these areas, and they wish they had a better plan for how to reach their long-term goals. Because of my experience in these areas, I advice clients how to get started with the process of gaining control over their personal finances and career, and I teach some of the skills that have helped me to manage life-goals successfully -- my practice is inspired by the desire to give-back to society...”
Our ability to feel safe and content also depends on our sense for order and control of our lives and “seeing a future” for ourselves in terms of life-circumstances and financial situation.
Because of my business background I am often able to coach my clients on general life management skills that are outside of the spiritual and psychological needs mentioned earlier.
We work well with all demographics, but often young adults who need inspiration, motivation or advice on how to run- or jump-start their own lives have benefited from this part of our service.
Everybody is in a different stage in their life, and so the needs in this area vary from client to client.
Depending on someone's individual situation, I can help my clients in the following 3 areas:
1) Financial-skills coaching
2) Motivation, education- & career planning
3) Retirement planning
1) Financial-skills coaching
This includes coaching the tools and processes necessary to gain better control over one’s personal finances such as planning and reconciling the check-book balance, but also making plans to manage one’s expenses and developing a strategy on how to increase one’s income.
Typically the personal financial planning has multiple time-horizons, such as current month, the year ahead, and long term. I use tools and templates I have developed for myself. I share them with my clients for them to develop their own individual planning tools, and I help them to identify strategies to balance their income and expenses long term, while saving for retirement or attaining long-term financial goals.
2) Motivation, education- & career planning
I often meet people who find themselves in a job that no longer challenges them, has lower than desired wages, or does not fit a their talents or intellectual capacity. I advice people on potential exit strategies to realize their professional potential through educational opportunities or through finding a different career path that better fits their goals and talents.
3) Retirement planning
I assist my clients in taking a look at their retirement planning from a financial perspective. On the income-side of the equation this can include helping people understand their expected Social Security income, the earning-power of their IRA, 401K, or other pension plans, and I advise clients on how to develop potential alternative sources of income.
On the expense-side of the budget, I help clients making long-term plans for major expenses such as renting versus owning a home, education expenses of children or understanding the impact long-term-care can have on their expenses. Many factors are usually involved and every situation is different. Successful planning requires experience, creativity and leveraging a person’s individual opportunities.
I use templates and tools I have developed for myself which allows clients to plan their own financial future. The goal of the coaching is to enable the client to gain better control of their financial future.
“…did you know that I offer personal financial coaching, business consulting services and venture capital services for small startup companies at
- During my business career I was responsible for managing, launching, or improving multi-million-dollar businesses for large Fortune-500 companies. Today, I use this experience to help my clients to realize their own dreams in launching or developing a business, or a vision they have had. I can help with firming-up a strategy, developing a business plan, finding revenue streams and articulating a value proposition. For more on this topic you can also visit Andreas Jaeger Consulting at https://www.andreasjaegerconsulting.com/ All of the services you see there are also available as part of my Life-coaching practice and do not necessarily require a consulting engagement as offered at Jaeger Investments LLC.
- The life-skills-coaching services I offer as part of my coaching & mentoring are very similar to the Personal Financial Coaching you will find at Jaeger Investments LLC.
- If you own a small business or if you need advice on venture capital or launching- or turning around a small business you can visit the web-site of JandreasJaegerConsulting.com
Ready to find out more about Scottsdale Coaching & Mentoring?
...contact us today, and we'll explore possible next steps with you...